Red Wines $18.99 a bottle
- Centennial Red
- Deep in color, this high tannin, full-bodied wine has a robust plumy flavor and a fragrant bouquet with oak undertones. Delivers a crisp, astringent bite when fresh, somewhat tamed by ageing. Serve with roasts, steaks, prime rib, lamb, and mild cheeses.
- This silky smooth wine delivers a luscious and rich texture. A delightfully smooth flavor with subtle fruity overtones and just a touch of acidity to tease the palate. Excellent with tomato-based pastas, pizza, cheese, beef, and pork.
- Pinot Noir
- This wine tends to be light to medium body with an aroma reminiscent of black cherry, raspberry or currant. Gentle oaking makes for a subtle finish. Serve with cheeses and red meats.
- Red Tango
- This luscious and fruity Malbec has a rich flavor reminiscent of plums. This medium bodied red wine is perfect for aging. Pairs well with slow cooked red meats or with wild game.
- Rojo Grande
- A Rioja style wine using Tempranillo grapes. The most prestigious among dry Spanish table wines. It is potent and fruity with a distinct tang due to high acidity. Enjoy flavors of cloves while pepper and toast are evident in the finish. Serve with spicy foods and tomato-based pastas.
- Known as the base for Chianti, this fruity wine has moderate acidity with an elegant body. The aromas of strawberry and plum makes it wonderful with light tomato based pastas and pizza.
- Blended Wines $19.99 a bottle
- Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot blend
- This 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot blend is a medium bodied red, easy to drink, that can be slightly chilled. Savory fruit aromas combine blueberries with hints of cedar and pepper notes – flavor follow suit with a hint of oak. This wine pairs well with chicken, pork, and lamb, as well as with a variety of pastas with light sauces.
- Zinfandel/Merlot Blend
- A special blend of 50% Zinfandel and 50% Merlot created by Executive Chef Eric Nelson. This blend includes flavors of pomegranate, cherries, and pepper. The wine is smooth with just the right balance of acidity. Excellent with red meats, spicy foods, and tomato-based pastas.
- Zinfandel/Syrah Blend
- This blend of 50% Zinfandel and 50% Syrah combines two uniquely spicy wines creating a smooth fruit forward finish. Serve with red meats, sharp cheeses, and heavy pasta dishes.
White Wines $18.99 a bottle
- Gold in the glass, this delicious wine has lush overtones of vanilla and butterscotch – all ending in a crisp finish and is rich in varietal character with a delightfully fruity noise. Great served with pastas, seafood and shellfish.
- Pinot Grigio
- This is a very refreshing clean wine that is crisp on the palate. A light structured wine with fruit and floral tones and just a touch of tartness. Serve with pastas in cream sauce, fish, and grilled chicken.
- Sauvignon Blanc
- This light, crisp wine has the hint of apricot and pineapple giving it a divine citrus finish. This wine goes well with light fish and pasta as well as before dinner with light cheeses or fruit.
Sweet Fruit Flavored Wines $16.99 a bottle
- Black Diamond
- A unique combination of a light Merlot with blackberry flavors. The crisp, refreshing, smoothness of Merlot adds yet another dimension of delicious to the dark, tangy tartness of fresh picked blackberries. Rich and flavorful, it is guaranteed to please. Serve with sharp cheeses before dinner or with cheesecake after dinner.
- Dusty Twilight
- A great combination of a light Chardonnay and peach flavors provides just the right amount of sweetness. You will enjoy the lush, juicy freshness of sun-warmed peaches, with the saucy tang of Chardonnay wine. Full of flavor, smooth yet satisfying, it brings a little summer to every season. Serve chilled with light cheeses or dessert.
- Prospectors Gold
- The wonderful sweetness of the Riesling grape combined with the tartness of green apples makes for an enjoyable wine before or after dinner. Serve with light cheeses or apples and melted caramel.
- Holiday Garnet (Seasonal)
- A combination of a light Shriaz with cranberry flavors. Deliciously satisfying, the crisp tart “in-your-face” burst of ripe red cranberries, folded into the rich fullness of Shiraz. The result: a delicious wake-up-call. Serve chilled with turkey, light fish or light dessert.
- Summit Sunset
- Our version of the popular White Zinfandel is a combination of a dry white wine with grapefruit flavors. This tangy, refreshing wine offers the tart taste of grapefruit. Wonderful variation on the standard Zinfandel Blush. Serve before dinner with light cheeses.
Specialty Wines $28.99 a bottle
- Royal Ruby
- A dark, sweet, highly flavorful Port style wine with a hint of chocolate. The fermentation process stops while the wine still has plenty of natural sweetness and boosts the alcohol level to 18 to 20 percent. Serve with dessert or as a soothing after dinner drink